Hollywood Studios Sat 8/29

Hollywood Studios

Carson's 5th Birthday- Sept 3rd

Chef Mickey's for Carson's Birthday

Animal Kingdom

Magic Kingdom Parade

Storytime with Belle- Carson

Cocoa Beach Part 1

Cocoa Beach Part 2

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally Beach Pictures

What a great time we had at the beach. We weren't sure if we were even going to make it with Hurricane Hannah. But we watched the weather everyday and decided on check out day at Disney that we would go since Hannah was not even gonna touch Florida. And I am happy we went. Just seeing the kids on the beach, and how happy they were is unforgettable. It was Carly's 1st trip to the beach, and she was just so cute. She loved it!!

You really couldn't get in the ocean because the 6 foot waves would knock you over but I let Scott take one kid at a time and just put their feet in. They loved it.
It was really neat seeing all the surfers too.

Well, I have so many that I love I am going to try and put most on here. Here's a few until I get the slideshows.










No comments: